I. General information
- Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o., based in Ostróda at ul. Grunwaldzka 49, 14-100 Ostróda, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 741-211-18-24, REGON (National Business Register number): 280582249, – the owner and administrator of the website under the domain: https://www.zegluga.com.pl/ (hereinafter: “Website”), does respect the right of its users (hereinafter: “Service Users”) to the protection of their privacy.
- Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda does everything in its power for Service Users’ data to be processed and protected in such a manner as to prevent unauthorised parties accessing the data, as well as any unauthorised use of the data. The company also ensures that its Services are safe to use.
- o achieve the above, Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda uses technical solutions and means that serve to prevent unauthorised third-party interference into Service Users’ privacy.
- This document outlines the scope and rules of the collection and processing of information regarding Service Users, including their personal data.
II. Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda collects and uses the following information and data regarding Service Users:
- Service Users’ personal data:
While running the Website and providing services (hereinafter: “Services”) referred to in the Website terms and conditions (hereinafter: “Terms & Conditions”) through the Website, Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda collects and processes data regarding Service Users, including personal data of Service Users who are natural persons, in the scope and for purposes necessary to execute specific Services indicated on the Website. Accordingly to the specifics of Services requiring the Service User to provide their personal data and the settlement method (to the extent in which the Services are payable), it may be necessary for the Service User to provide their data, in particular:
- surname and names;
- Tax Reference Number;
- address of residence or current stay;
- correspondence address, if other than the residence or current stay address;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- date of birth.
Providing one’s personal data is voluntary, however it may be necessary in order to be able to use the Services, including Signing Up on the Website and creating an Account (when required according to Terms & Conditions), and to place orders for Services.
Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda can use the cookie mechanism while the user (Service User) is visiting the Website. Cookies that may be used on the Website are only affiliated with the browser of a given device (the user is anonymous), without providing the user’s name or surname. Cookie files are information saved by the server of Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda on the user’s computer, which can be then read by that server each time on connection from the user’s computer. Browser cookies provide statistical data on Website traffic and on the use of particular pages.
Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda can also place cookies in order to monitor Service User traffic on the Website and traffic between the Website and other websites that cooperate with Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda. User can select the mode of cookie support at any time by replacing automatic cookie support with custom support (user settings). Detailed information on this is given by the web browser provider, usually in “Internet Options” or a similar tab. Every user can disable cookies in their end device web browser. However, disabling cookies in the user’s browser may cause issues or even prevent the user from being able to use some of the Services provided by Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda. Żegluga Ostródzka-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda does not hold any liability for the use or support of cookies on other websites available to the users through links placed on the Website.
III. Personal data security
- All personal data collected from Service Users is sent to the system using the secure SSL protocol encrypted with a 128-bit key.
- All Service User information stored on the server of Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda is secured against unauthorised-party access. The only parties authorised to access or process this data are the employees or partners properly trained by the owner of the Website.
IV. Information on rules applicable to sharing Service User personal data with other parties
- Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda collects Service Users’ data primarily for the purpose of provision of Services. However, the company reserves the right to provide the data to its partners willing to offer other products to Service Users, but only in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, i.e. with the Service User’s prior consent for their personal data to be shared with those entities and to receive advertising materials from them.
- Possible sending advertising and marketing materials by third parties, as well as sending commercial information via e-mail, always depends on having obtained the Service User’s consent, which may be withdrawn. Every Service User also has the right to choose to no longer receive e-mails sent by Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda.
V. Service User’s right to access, amend or delete the contents of their personal data
- Upon logging in, Service Users can go to the “Your account” page, where they can access and amend the contents of their data or request that the data be no longer processed and that it be deleted from the database kept by Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda. Service Users can request that their data be removed from the database (with accounting documentation being retained in accordance with Polish accounting laws, and subject to the provisions of Terms & Conditions) by sending an e-mail at the address specified in Section I, Paragraph 1, or through the “Contact us” page on the Website.
- Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda may refuse to delete Service User’s personal data, in particular if the Service User has not settled all their liabilities towards Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda relating to payable Services received from the company or if the Service User has breached any applicable legal regulations and their personal data needs to be retained in order to resolve that matter and to determine their responsibility.
- Service User’s data may be provided to parties authorised to obtain it pursuant to applicable law, including competent judicial authorities. With the Service User’s consent, required according to applicable regulations, the data may also be shared with other entities.
VI. Additional information:
- Żegluga Ostródzko-Elbląska Sp. z o.o. in Ostróda can store e-mails and other correspondence sent to the Service User in order to be able to answer questions, respond to reports, and improve its Services. Service User’s e-mail address may be used in order to contact them with regards to Services.